Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just not the same



It was the second time making the Oreo pie and the second night in a row I had made a Queen Desirae Pie. As I mentioned before in my previous post, the Oreo pie was only good the first time around. I can't seem to get the pudding part of it right. Nevertheless the Oreo crust was ok. The hardest part about making an Oreo crust is grinding the Oreo cookies down till they are sand. The funny part is that they sell pre made Oreo crusts.

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the Queen Desirae pie I made right before this one so one less pie for my pics collection. Unfortunately I have a tendency to get a late start on my pies when I have company and so they leave before they get to try it. these were made on a sat night, Mar 13, 2011. I know Dez and Karson were visiting that night and I remember really wanting Megan to try them but I didn't have it ready in time. I started timing my pies and I have got them all to an hour max for prep time. If I can somehow manage to steal sometime with no interruptions, an hour time will be the max result.

No comments:

Post a Comment